Booking Costa Blanca is a trusted home rental agency for holidays, for short or longer term on the Spanish Costa Blanca South and Costa Cálida.
Alsoing Costa Blanca manages holiday homes of homeowners from different countries and therefore we relieve the homeowner. And that is why Booking Costa Blanca is a trusted short or long term holiday rental agency on the Spanish Costa Blanca South and Costa Cálida. Homeowners want the guests who rent a vacationhome to enjoy their vacation carefree.
A small selection of what our holiday guests write about us.
Sander, The Netherlands Had a very pleasant stay, what a rarity! 9.0 Pros · Personal service was fantastic! Very luxurious apartment with excellent facilities, large and clean swimming pools, underground parking. In the apartment 2 bathrooms with showers and toilets. Huge balcony with sun between 1100 and 1800 hours. Downsides · Beds are hard, and could use some cleaning. Not bad, but if I have to mention something, this will be the only thing.
Simon, Sweden Excellent 10
Manat, France 10 Pros · The staff and location. Cons · Some residents do not respect the instructions.
Micbm, Spain Excellent 9.6
Rosa, Spain Fantastic 9.2 Pros · Excellent attention from the staff. Location and facilities.
Waeel, Spain Comfortable apartment, clean pool, nearby beach. 8.8 Advantages · new clean floor. Negatives · nothing in particular.
Mikhail, Russia Great place for a family vacation! 9.2 Pros - a quiet and cozy place near the sea - infrastructure - a new residential complex - new plumbing - European sockets :)) - friendly attitude of the staff. Downsides - constructive unreliability of the air conditioning system, which led to a three-day interruption of the operation of the system - insufficient capacity of the Internet channel, with the beginning of the mass season, the Internet speed decreased noticeably.
GENERAL RULES OF STAY
• The occupants will not be able to carry out annoying, unhealthy, noxious, dangerous or illicit activities in the dwelling, and their stay will be terminated in advance.
• Noises or riots can not be made from 10AM at night, to avoid disturbances to the neighbours.
• If you find any deficiencies you should inform BOOKING COSTA BLANCA as soon as possible and to give the opportunity to clarify the solution during your stay. BOOKING COSTA BLANCA will not admit any claim after the moment of departure.
• The occupants must treat the dwelling and its contents with respect, and not take anything away from it, as they will be responsible for the damage caused.
• The layout of the furniture cannot be changed.
• No food may be stored or consumed in the bedrooms.
• If the dwelling has a chimney, under no circumstances may flammable liquids be cooked or poured into the chimney
• If there are children, the responsibility of them is the adult present.
• Smoking is not allowed inside the house, according to law 28/2005 of 26 December (Boe of 27 December).
• Any damage caused by non-compliance with these rules will be invoiced on departure.
• The cleaning of the rented property in its entirety corresponds to the clients during their stay.
• It is the clients own responsibility to use the barbecue, taking special care of windy days and days of high fire danger.
• Under no circumstances will more people be allowed than the established ones, including children over 2 years old. The owner reserves the right of admission of the reservation if the present one is not respected.
• At the time of entering check the house, the deficiencies that can find in the house, must communicate them to the BOOKING COSTA BLANCA, not to assume the responsibility, and to be repaired, will be able to contact with BOOKING COSTA BLANCA by telephone before any Problem to prudent hours whenever it is something urgent.
ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE TIMES
Booking Costa Blanca, offers check-in from 4pm on the day of arrival. Check-out takes place before 10:00 on the day of departure, and may, upon request, depart later, provided that there are no arrivals on the same day
• BOOKING COSTA BLANCA will inform you of the nearest places for supplies, places of interest and will show you the house.